A few tips when you start planning your trip to Norfolk.
- Book taxi’s for evening dinners well in advance as the get booked up quickly, otherwise you need to get a taxi firm from Holt which will cost an arm and a leg.
- Good places to eat get booked up quickly so it’s best to books the same time of booking your accommodation.
- Don’t forget your walking maps as due to the bad reception google maps will not work
- Connecting to wifi is easy as most places have wifi
- Good walking shoes
- Don’t forgot your waterproofs as this is the UK!
- Never leave home with a mobile charger
- Blister plasters
- Cash as ATM’s are not around a lot
- Bus time table of the Coast hopper ( save on your phone in a document as you might not have internet access)